New Zealand Adventures

Monday, December 20, 2010

My Mom is Going a Little Crazy

I just got home for the Christmas break and it seems like it was only yesterday I was applying for the New Zealand program, and now in 2 weeks to the day I am leaving from LA to head to Auckland! AHHHH!! I am way excited but it is going to be a huge change. Anyway, while I am home I am spending time with family and I am going to start uploading some videos from YouTube about New Zealand (cause my mom is crazy and told me I should). I better listen to her ;) So here is the movie: enjoy! Also, I wish you all a wonderful Merry Christmas and time with your whanau (Maori for 'family'). Something interesting is that 'wh' in Maori is pronounced like an 'f' so when I told Miss Saxon's 3rd graders how to say the word we pronounced it incorrectly. Oops.

Here is a video:

No comments:

Post a Comment